“Collaboration is a process through which parties who see different aspects of a problem can constructively explore their differences and search for solutions that go beyond their own limited visions of what is possible”.
We collaborate when we want to:
- Eliminate duplicated services
- Achieve common outcomes
- Higher quality of service
- Improve organizational skills, commitment, and fellowship
- Deeper under- standing of issues
- Strengthen and improve programs
- Strengthen political clout
- Change public policies
- Solve problems more effectively
Ideas and Strategies:
6 Strategies for differentiated Project-Based Learning.
Articles to promote Service Learning including guide posts to a meaningful Service Learning Program.
Storified Social Skills story.
50 ways to use wikis for collaboration.
Collaboration and Scaffolding strategies.